At Jogo Behaviour Support, we recognise that on occasions, therapeutic support may be required to help children, young people and their families. We provide therapeutic support for individuals and groups and aims to support the development of emotionally healthy children and young people. Additionally it aims to enable them to be resilient and receptive to learning, thus empowering them to reach their potential.
The therapeutic support offered is:
- Play Therapy
- Theraplay® – Using the Principles of Theraplay® (Individual & Group)
- Filial Therapy - Direct work with children on a range of issues; loss and bereavement, self-esteem, bullying, family breakdown, domestic violence and trauma.
- Therapeutic Life Story Work
- Child Parent Relationship Therapy
- Therapeutic Family Support