Jogo Behaviour Support Blog
Mud, Mud, Glorious Mud Painting Wednesday, 13 May 2020
Mud, Mud Glorious Mud Painting
Things you will need:
· brown paint
· Rubber band or small twig "worms."
Squirt brown paint in the middle of the paper. Let the children add mud, grass, leaves, sticks and worms to the paint. Let them use their fingers to mix the goop up until their paper looks like the kind of swamp a hippopotamus would like to wallow in.
Benefits of playing this game:
- Develops play skills essential for healthy development
- Develops creative skills
- Develops their language and communication skills
- Develops imagination
- Develops gross motor skills
- Develops fine motor skills
- It is fun, cheap, highly beneficial, and simple.